Saturday, November 28, 2009

Super Quick Bloggywog Update

K so I have 5 minutes left on this crap computer outside of a pizza joint in Port Douglas..I only go for the classy places, obviously. I am alive contrary to popular belief and my lack of super cool aussie cell phone service...I made it to Cairns, scuba dived (dove?) on the Great Barrier Reef and saw a shark, made it to Cape Tribulation and destroyed not 1 but 2 Canadian surgeons with day drinking games and am now in Port D with Claire and Sean Kesterson. I have an obscene amount of stories, some blog worthy and some not (sorry Mom..) but just wanted to write a quick hello and wish everyone in the States a late Turkey day. I will write again soon..I know you are all on pins and needles waiting for my next update. Right? RIGHT. Don't pretend like my updates don't make you feel better about yourselves as I am the awkward travelling American..PS I just said "ok" to my computer when it told me my time was almost up. Sweet Jesus. ok everyone..miss you lots. Hope you are all doing well and not too hungover from Turkey Day..for you foreigners, its a holiday we celebrate in the States. About getting along with the Native Americans (on a side note but similar-someone asked if I was Aboriginal American the other night....mmmm no, we don't have that...) before we totally screwed them over. Anywho, time is really up now...will write again soon.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment